Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Scoop for detecting

JOSHUAWCOLVEY

Looking for a scoop i can use at the beach as well in rivers and streams along with swimming areas that ahve small pebbles and sand. I would prefer something i can take apart the hand and take with me but if not thats fine as well.
Thanks

You need something made from stainless steel. Lots of options. Sunspot has 2-part travel handles available for their scoops.

I think we need to have a sticky thread that says:

TITLE: What is the best scoop for the beach?
TEXT: nothing but links to the hundreds of threads here that discuss just that since no one uses the search anymore.

I use a Sunspot but if they didn't exist and I wasn't in a hurry I'd get a Stavr. If I was just digging sand, didn't need big scoops, and wanted lighter weight, I'd look into an Al RTG.

Thanks for the reply there is some
Info there I was looking for since you do use a ctx 3030 but I did use the search thank you. Here and on 4 other sites. I mean it was nice of you to give me brands to look into but you could just have easily done that without the comment above it.

You can ask the question a million times and you will get different answers a million different ways when asking that same question.

If you don't have any input then ignore the question and move on. Pretty simple I would think.

Could have ignored you completely too, but you Asked for opinions. Did you not believe what you read in the other threads you said you searched for? Why did you think the info/answers would be different this time? Theres one thread on Findmall just a few days old with almost the same title.

J,don't take it personally; god knows theres many many others that ask the same thing over and over without reading the wealth of information already posted. Good Luck with your scoop choice and with your beach hunting.

I will say this I can assure you I didn't read each thread that was listen when I searched lol. I don't take anything on the forums personal. I feel sorry for the people who do haha. Yes it probably is the same post as was posted the other day but so many posts get lost and moved down the list and never get commented on again. I probably should have just commented on someone else's question but I didn't lol. Either way. Thanks for the input on the brands and info on them. Way to many options out there.