Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Settings four hunting PA Colonial Home yards

unearth

Looking for a little help on what might be the best settings for hunting PA Colonial home yards. Park or Field? Recovery, Bias. Etc.Thanks in advance for any helpful info.

Park 2 has worked well for me. I am saying nobody can tell you exactly how to set set your detector without being on the site you are hunting. I can say use park two as a starting point and adjust the audio and discrimination to you personal tolerances.
Check out the colonial stuff I recently posted. The EQX doesn't miss targets, it is your tolerance for digging that will determine your success. It hits good stuff in difficult situations without much adjustment, dont be discouraged if you dig a deep iron nail that reads good. If you are on a site with history the EQX will find the goods.
Good luck and post your results. Your in PA just dig! It's the only way to get to know a new detector. I'll be 62 this year :shocked: with all kinds of replacement hardware, the old up and down is the only way to know what it's telling you.
Good luck!

Ytcoinshooter - +2. Hit the nail on the head.....