Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Silver Day Ever!

chuckciao

At least once a day, I have been passing this open field with two rusted and battered baseball backstops tucked in the back with the idea that I should hunt it. Well today, I did and scored my best Silver day ever. 4 Rosies and a very nice Sterling Silver Piece that is still a puzzle to me. Any ideas on what the Silver piece was used as would be appreciated. As you could guess, I plan to pound the field hard in the next few weeks and hope to be able to report more great finds.
Thanks
Chuck

You are right. I would pound the field hard. Nice finds. Don't know what that other thing is. Still cool... Ken

nice :clapping:

Congrats !

Nice silver count. Love the silver pin!:thumbup:

Great finds. The silver pin is just awesome. Get the pin on the back fixed and any woman today would love to wear vintage jewelry like that.

WAY TO GO! Don't stop now.
I hit a grade school about 3 years ago. It had 4 old back stops. I worked it hard for about 2 weeks.
I didn't find any silver coins, but I did find lots of clad, several silver rings and a bunch of silver and costume pendants.