Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Better Than Sitting at Home..!!

fastdraw

I'm posting all my finds.. Even the junk..!!
The clad coins all came out of a city park in less than 40 minutes.

The other items came from an older area and took hours..!! This is the third harmonica reed I have found..? I'm a cartridge collector and I know that the three 10-gauge UMC cartridge bases were manufactured from 1894 to1890 so I know I was looking in the right area. The brass ring rang in at 32 from every angle..! I thought for sure I had a nice old silver quarter..!! 😔 But It was still better than sitting at home watching TV.

Attachments

• 20201101_164331.jpg
    20201101_164331.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 109
  • 20201101_165730.jpg
    20201101_165730.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
Not a bad hunt.... I have found shells like those too.... pretty old ones.
Harmonica reed plates are very common finds around old house sites... you are almost always going to find two things around these sites... harmonica reed plates and axe heads!!🤣😂
Th piece at the bottom of the photo looks like part of a a kerosene lantern... where the wick comes up.

Harmonica reeds! I always said that was their MTV back then!! Nice hunt, fastdraw :thumbup:

Nice I myself can’t sit still even at home I’m always moving

I'm seeing 35 pennies in that pile of coins so as opposed to we Canadians, you at least get to spend all of your coinage. North of 60 those pennies are as worthless as a pile of washers. Looks like a visit to Coinstar. One more opportunity to get out of the house.