Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BHID BACK

diggindirt

I just got my detector back from White's with the new super 12" coil installed. I put back the stock phones due to future diving plans!
Also just purchased the Anderson shaft and the balance is perfect!!!:thumbup:

I just did some quick tests and this coil is hitting very hard on everything (can't wait to get to the beach)!!!

Thanks and HH!!!:bouncy:

I can't wait to hear how the coil works in the water. Keep us posted because I am thinking about doing the same thing with mine.. HH Dennis in Idaho

i also got the anderson shaft. i cut off the rear mounting and it doesn't poke my side anymore . I haven't actually used it yet but it feels great. I would strongly suggest the White's coil steady bracket if you don't already use it. HH

Howdy diggindirt, hope the new shaft serves you well my friend! Just curious, what is the unit in the picture? HH regards Nugget.:detecting:

Looks good man, that's a killer combo. I like the Beach Hunter, I think it is a very underrated machine.
Glenn

I'd be thinking about putting some flame decals on the sides of the control housing. looking forward to seeing some great finds from you this season, no doubt.:thumbup:

Cheers,

BDA:cool:

Where did you purchase the straight shaft. HH Dennis in Idaho

Your gonna love it!! hits on small stuff,is very stable,easy to swing..every where! Covers more area!! I'am still learning it but the depth is GREAT!!! I love it more every hunt!! It's paid for it's self already too!!!

[quote mattockman]n/t[/quote]

Found last year with the stock coil!!!

After looking at it again, the wife just decided to keep it, oh well:surrender:

As I noted in the recent BHID update post, the new coil is amazing!!!
It's light, pinpoints spot on, fast recovery, super deep, more stable, like a new machine!!!:clapping:

One more thing, I guess it does look like a hot rod ( just might add the decals with the flames)!!!:rofl: