Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big 15x18 nel coil

sasquache

Hello everyone anyone have experience with the Big 15 X 18 NEL coil on there Etrac any info would be helpful I'm thinking on trading it if i can for 10X12 sef maybe if i find one lol

It is like swinging a garbage can lid around right ?
I have no idea Emly but this spring im about to find out lol i bought my Etrac plus the stock 11inch coil and a 6 inch coil and this big coil not a bad deal for $500.

On the recommendation of a few members here,I bought the 12x10 SEF.....
My hunting partner sent me this pic of the coins he recently found . If you want these kind of finds then you have made the right decision...from Ole stick.

1612732399562.jpg

hopskins house publishing ....token ... same as money back then .

And you are selling the etrac ...... come back here often to see what you will miss .....??
Still on the fence about selling it and getting a ctx. Might keep it though.

Has anyone here done any side by side in the ground testing between the Ulimate 13” and the 10 x 12” ? I would like to get a bigger coil than the standard 11” pro coil and just can’t make up my mind. Thoughts? I have had great luck with my small 6 x 8 coil but pickins are getting slim in some of my prime areas and want to see what I might have left behind....

There was a post in the Explorer section that a fella used the 10x12 and the Ultimate 13. Hop over there and have a look see!:detecting: