Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big Foot 4R Vision

mickfin

Has anybody heard wen Jimmy is going too make the Big Foot for the V ??
Mickfin

Jimmy does not even know himself at this point. Man I dream of taking one of those to the beach and digging alot of gold.
Maybe one day. Whites may have a new detector out by then the way things are going.

Jason

Thanks Jasion , Think iLL what 4R the Big V Foot???? ? \!/ ? I spint my Life saveings on the Vision LOL, Mic

You guys read my mind on this topic. I sent a message via his website about a week ago asking the same question and haven't heard back yet. I know there is a Bigfoot coil for the DFX/MXT, so I would think there would be one for the V3 soon enough. I've used a Bigfoot coil on my Eagle Spectrum for years, so naturally I'm looking for one to put on the new baby :)

Tree9148 Iv ben useing my old Big Foot from my Eagle II SL90 / XLT
and it works the Depth is ok but VDI#s are off and it pinpoints on the Back 1/2 with 3 Freq with one Freq it P/P in front Like Normal, A US Nickel is 60 VDI #, I want the Big V Foot????????? Jimmy??????????
Mickfin

Jimmy HAS a---> NEW---> BigFOOT coil waiting for him when he gets home from the UK ! ! !

Jerry

CROCK of COINS said:
Jimmy HAS a---> NEW---> BigFOOT coil waiting for him when he gets home from the UK ! ! !

Jerry

When that thing hits the distribution pipeline........get a ticket and stand in line!

CROCK of COINS said:

Jerry

Do I take this that there is a new Bigfoot for the V3. I have talked email to Jimmy on this a few times and was told it would likely be a while before there was one for the V3.
He seemed to think it would be hard to build. If there is I want one yesterday.

Jason

I hear you! I can't go into what he has...I don't know. I was told that a NEW BigFOOT was in. It could be for the DFX...Not sure :-( They will not sent it out till Jimmy gets back...That is what I was told by a friend.

Jerry

CROCK of COINS said:
I hear you! I can't go into what he has...I don't know. I was told that a NEW BigFOOT was in. It could be for the DFX...Not sure :-( They will not sent it out till Jimmy gets back...That is what I was told by a friend.

Jerry

I do know that there are some already being shipped for the DFX but have heard of nothing for the V3 yet.

Jason

I ran into the fellow who makes Bigfoot coils at lunch last week. He is only making DFX versions, not V. We discussed it for a short while, but I'm not sure how to get to a V-compliant Bigfoot. It's hard enough to make regular loops V-compliant, and Bigfoot is a strange design. One solution is to make a long DD loop, like the Tesoro Cleansweep. Another is to limit Bigfoot to single-frequency 2.5k or 7.5k, where it seems to work pretty good.

- Carl

Just my opinion but...3 frequency compliance would be a little overkill (considering its general,intended, use). Single would foot the bill fine... for me at least!
One thing that would improve the BF design would be to have it attach strong and stable, without having the dang bracket. Many can leverage there and pull the BF apart. Custom designed lower rod that is Bigfoot specific?

Did you try your XLT Bigfoot on the V3, 7.5 KHz single frequency Mick?

BTW, if any of you have a DFX Bigfoot, it works pretty good on the same frequency.

I did try my XLT B/F on 7.5 and it P/Ps good But the VDIs are off???????
Mic

Would really like to see a loop like this for the Vision. The DD would be fine. Need coverage, light and good in the Salt as the beach is the place to use the Bigfoot.
It is great on jewlery. Maybe some one will get it done.

Jason

Whites N Jimmy have the skills to get this dune I know it can be Done with all the Tec Engineers just put your Heads thgether , It can be called the
BIG Jimmy V Foot????????????????? iLL buy one, Mickfin

mickfin said:
Whites N Jimmy have the skills to get this dune I know it can be Done with all the Tec Engineers just put your Heads thgether , It can be called the
BIG Jimmy V Foot????????????????? iLL buy one, Mickfin

I agree get it done i will take one maybe two there is a huge market for these. Lets see it happen. i want one yesterday.

Jason

I really do not know anything about Big Foot coils. Are these coils just for beach hunting? I am curious to know if there are advantages to a Big Foot coil off the beach. Also, what are the advantages of using this coil on the beach.
K

Hi Carl,

A DD design is preferable in my opinion. Then the coil would also work well with the MXT and M6 without the front to rear signal reversal you get with the Bigfoot. And the more detectors it works well with, the better it will sell.

I sent Dan a Cleansweep coil to see if it could be converted to MXT use but apparently it is not possible.

Steve Herschbach