Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big silver 1894 S !!!

Mark kus

Saturday morning I stayed near home a smaller field behind a old hotel which has given up som great coins and gold rings!
My first signal was a memorial penny but the second signal was a great 32-34 high tone one direction a very deep signal.
This spot was very close to where I found two 14k rings!
I cut a nice bigger plug and pin pointed the coin in the hole so I took a big scoop out and when I flipped it I saw the eagle!!!
I was hoping it was a seated but happy that it was a 1894 S barber half my second one!
Then I rechecked the hole and a 1906 Indian was also in the hole.
I’ve been through this spot countless times because it was within feet of where I found two gold rings!
I hit the silver quarter at a 1700’s house yesterday along with the two flat buttons and buckles.
15 wheats and $8.25 in quarters dimes and nickels.
0C2BE210-693B-4BDF-A301-78ECD6FD208A.jpeg
5D54C3DD-B448-4573-B831-49729B539E1A.jpeg
A18FCB19-816B-4C13-AD9A-9E91163E9F1B.jpeg
0B880960-3D2A-4D1E-83F5-894E5FA4E17C.jpeg

The difference being I had my sensitivity cranked to 25 recovery at 4 I believe the half was on edge still amazed at the find I’ve been on an incredible half dollar roll 6 for 2020.
HH
Mark

Those are amazing finds! Not only the 1894S Half Dollar, but also the buttons and the pin with the deer. Is it silver? (Looks like it.)

Cheers,

Joe

Those are amazing finds! Not only the 1894S Half Dollar, but also the buttons and the pin with the deer. Is it silver? (Looks like it.)

Cheers,

Joe
Thanks joe not sure on the deer pin rang up high like silver brass or copper

Cheers,

Joe
Thanks Joe I'm not sure on the deer piece that was also found Saturday and the smaller copper coin which I can't ID
Mark

Wow, looks like you had a memorable day. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks it was my second target I dug the 1896 Indian also it was in the hole with it I stuck it out for about an hour figuring its not going to get any better lol.
Mark

Thanks squirrel always nice to see a big silver or any silver for that matter.
Mark

Good job. Luckily the IH wasn't against the half or in would have left a nasty stain. The flat buttons and the deer brooch? are nice, too. What kind of nickel was in your pile?

Good job. Luckily the IH wasn't against the half or in would have left a nasty stain. The flat buttons and the deer brooch? are nice, too. What kind of nickel was in your pile?
Thanks it was a 1897 V nickel

Well done Mkus - keep up the good work !

You sure do have some great sites to detect to make finds like this.
Any others detect that area? Seems like it’s never been detected.
6 halves already found this year is amazing...... unheard of in my area.
Keeps it up!!!

You sure do have some great sites to detect to make finds like this.
Any others detect that area? Seems like it’s never been detected.
6 halves already found this year is amazing...... unheard of in my area.
Keeps it up!!!
Thanks I’m lucky to have some great access to some undetected fields wait till you see what I’ve found some far Friday and sat!!! Bigger silver!
Mark