Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big Silver at a pounded park

Simpsonslammer

Had 2 short hunts at a pounded park this week. Found a little hot spot that apparently hasn't been hit before, how this stuff got missed the last 40yrs I'll never know. Got a 06D Barber half, 04P Barber dime, 4 mercs 35D 41D 43D 43 and a 45D war nickel. Looks to be a sterling military cuff link? Silver cannot hide from the Equinox. Using Park 1, 20 sensitivity, recovery 2 iron bias 2 HH

NICE digs! That's quite a hot spot, for a pounded park!!! NICE!

The "cuff link" is a Federal "20 years of service" pin; not sure if that one is sterling, or not, but it will say so if it is. The ones I am familiar with are not...

Steve

Nice finds reminds me of my pounded park still giving up the goods with my nox!

Good hunt, I guess you're loving the Equinox, The Safari is a great machine but the recovery speed of the Nox makes a big difference.
I haven't touched my Safari since I got the Nox last June. I still have it as a backup. My silver finds have gone up dramaticlly since I got the
Nox. seems like every 2-3 hunts I am finding silver at public parks that have been hunted hard. Congrats.

That's a very nice haul!!still looking for a barber half and seated I'll get one this year..I'm loving the lower recovery speed it helps

Nice job!