Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big Silver one of my Favorite coins

iskirkra

I hadn't posted finds in a while but just couldn't help but post this one. I just love the detail on the Walkers. The local club had a seeded hunt, all coins buried about 1 to 2 inches. I kept getting good targets down deep so I went back the next day and dug 8 deep wheat pennies and this beauty. It took me a while to decide to dig this one, kept getting a good signal one way and not so good the other. Dug down about 6 inches and the pinpointer was screaming, and I thought it was a big piece of iron. Dug 8 inches and saw the top of the Walker standing straight on edge. She is worn but still beautiful. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Randy

iskirkra Those coins on edge will always give a weak signal one way and to compound the problem if there's iron in the hole or close will not even give a signal one way but the other way should be a good double hit telling you it's on edge .Nice retrieve that's one big beauty and always welcome in my bag .:thumbup: sube

Thanks Sube, after reading your posts on trashy sites, I created a program and call it Sube. That was the program I was using because of all the modern trash at this park.

Thanks, Randy

Not much better than that. Good for you

CONGRATS!!! That moment of first "figuring out" what it is can not be explained. Outstanding find!

Hey Randy,

Good to see you out and making some great finds. My favorite coin. How's everything down south? Thanks for the great picture!

NebTrac