Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big tribe of Indians. :smile:

GKMan

I probably should have released them back into nature considering they are so young and waited until they grew into large cents. But I decided to be a hog and take them with me. Sorry future Detectorists.
They were all in one little area maybe about four feet square.
Cannot understand how they have been missed all these years considering it is a park where I found them.

They were waiting for you.

Wow! Fantastic hunt indeed. Not sure how they were missed but at least you found them now :thumbup:

Nice find I have a park I hunt there is a ton of pennies in one spot I stopped digging them lol
Mark

Looks like you have some old dates on those coins!
You did good to rescue them.... it is amazing to make these finds in a public park.
Just goes to show that good finds are still out there in these heavily hunted sites.

Very nice . Looks like you have a very nice area to hunt.

Nice job, Gary... :thumbup:

I suspect a lot of folk's tendencies to disc those zinc penny signals might account for some of that.

A couple of those look to be in really great shape.
That bronze composition holds up so much better than copper...at least in my ground.

Well done,
mike

Nice tribe of Indians!

The speed of the Equinox is fantastic which has opened up everything again for hunting again.

The E-Trac was good, but just not this fast!