Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Binoculars

Paul from Kiev

Hi, Guys!

My name is Paul. I am going to purchase Leupold binoculars in the US. I have an address of a forwarding freight company in the state of New Jersey. They ship parcels from this address to Ukraine.
Could you please help me?

What shops do you recommend to place an order?
I've found Cabela's and Optics Planet.
They say at Cabela's that under vendor contract it is impossible to send to any address of a forwarding freight company. Optics Planet likes me more. But their prices are higher.
You will do me a big favour if you give me a piece of information on such shops with high reputation in the US.

And let me show a very interesting coin. This is a srebnik (a srebnik= a silver coin = 1 dollar), 990 AD. A srebnik is the rarest coin hammered in Ukraine.

The X-Terra 705 does its job. That find made my day. Not only me but everyone in our team did chicken dance!

Are you bird watching, or using them on a boat? There are many different strengthes for different purposes.
Personally I own a pair of TASCO. 7 x 50 mm. Which are also waterproof. I believe the lens are some type of gas filled, for clearity. ( no fogging). I have owned two pairs for twenty plus years. I keep one pair for boating,the other in my vehicle . I visit waterfront locations quite often to view the Ocean, or at various Harbors, to view close ups of various vessels, or Lighthouses.
The Model number is # 322BCW.
The 7x50 MM. Refers to 122m / 1000M. Or. 366 ft / 1000 yards. Excellent viewing!
Can't you go on EBay / England or a closer country?

Ron. :usaflag::thumbup:

Paul from Kiev said:
My name is Paul. I am going to purchase Leupold binoculars in the US.!
Can't go wrong with Leupold. I have 2 rifle scopes made by that company. As suggested, you can easily buy these items off E-bay with buyer protection and have them delivered to your home address.

Dear Ron and Dear azblackbird,

thank you very much for your help.

The rifle scopes from Leupold are also comparably popular in the Eastern Europe. They have high reputation. But binoculars manufactured by Leupold are rare. You can easily find the whole range of Bushnell and Steiner. But only one pair of Leupold was in stock during visiting 3 shops. And they cost an arm and a leg.
The binos from Bushnell up to 250$ are so so. If you like birdwatching something better should be bought. Well, Steiner... They are almost perfect. At the same time you can never stay within your budget.
Leupold is a good combination of quality and price. And the prices in the U.S. are so sweet...
I will buy the binos at ebay. Thank you for information.

Good choice on the binocs. I got mine from amazon. Com. HH c t. PS very interesting coin thank you for posting it very cool