Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bits and bobs from over the pond.

Nauti

IMG_20210104_093227043.jpg
IMG_20210104_093351526.jpg

A few bits from over here in England........pewter dog whistle,probably victorian.
Lead jockey pencil top....again victorian.
Seal........most likely Georgian and a vey old gaming piece........this is most likely to be medievil in date but could also be Roman.

You guys are lucky , at least in your finds possibilities,,, thanks for posting them ,, I enjoy seeing them and just think back to what times were like when they were lost.
Do you think the losers of them items ever thought about our time period?? I'm sure they did, but couldn't have imagined exactly what has been accomplished since. Sorry,, just drifting off in thought.

Great finds! I've detected many times in England and love the treasure's that are just waiting to be detected! there!! I have a very old silver charm that I need to get identified sometime. I detected it several years ago in England along with many other coins etc;. Looking forward to going back and detecting some more!