Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Black & Decker Digger

DiggerDug

Picked this up at Kmart today for 7.00 today. It's pretty light and extends from 25 inches to 37 inches. Wanted something for beach hunting and parks. Also has enough room on the spade for using the foot.

jackintexas said:
I hope you don't use that shovel in a park.....Jack

It's a spade not a shovel.

-- moved topic --

I think it will do fine in sand or dirt. Not made for hard digging. Plugs well due to the thin spade. I tested it earlier and it does great.

I carry one of those in my truck and have used it alot , the bottom shovel part isn't much bigger than my hand held digger . Works real well but won't stand any prying the shovel part will bend real easy .I took mine to the wielding shop and had some braces wielded on the back side and it has held up pretty good since I did that . But only good in softer dirt and like I said won't stand you prying with it . I ended up buying a good small 31 inch shovel for when I'am relic hunting where a shovel can be used . Its ok for what they cost anyway , think I gave 5 something at a Westlake hardware store . Mine has a extensible handle on it too .. Good hunting with it .

Harold