Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Black Sand Separator

Nice looking little unit. However the sound comes out weak and being hearing impaired missed out on what he is saying. I would like to know how it works. Where is the separation taking place. I see funneled matter dropping on the belt and at the end stuff directed two ways to two containers. What is doing the separating it? A zoomed in view would help. If a magnet is used where is it placed and the shape. Are these units sold anywhere?

If you can find a copy of Al McGowen's old pamphlet "The Extraction of Free Gold". He tells how to do this. Al used a much bigger unit, that was 12' long Had one A/C electro magnet first, then a DC magnet, followed by two more A/C magnets. I have no idea how the guy in this video did his. I think you could arrange permanent magnets in a way to do this. Typically, they'd be under the belt.
Jim

The belt is made by MOL belting with 1R40 silicon , The magnetic drum I made , I found that if I use square magnets I get 2 lines of magnetism for each magnet , round magnets only have 1 .
2029.JPG