Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Black Vaq on it's way!

Excellent purchase. You may well be pleased at just what the Vaquero is capable of. Make sure you get the 5.75 concentric for it, it is remarkable what it can do in heavy trash modern and old.

let us know how deep you can get a dime in ground

I second the suggestion on the 5.75 concentric. It's been wonderful to use and really helped in the iron laden areas I hunt.

Where did you order yours. I can't seem to find one. Looking to get the black V and the 11x8 coil

IMO the best beep and dig machine out there.I will never part with mine.

I'm not really an expert with the new 8x11 coil, as I only have a dozen hours on it.
But I can say with full confidence that this coil, on a Vaquero is really deadly. I will never take it off.
Easily hits coins at 8-9", and fast as heck. The size of the coil is just right. Well balanced and ground balancing is quick and easy. Gotta say its a big thumbs up to Tesoro on the 8x11 for sure.

I agree Tesoro did good on that 8x11. I like it on my silver umax . I can only imagine how deep it is on the Vaq

KennyD said:
I'm not really an expert with the new 8x11 coil, as I only have a dozen hours on it.
But I can say with full confidence that this coil, on a Vaquero is really deadly. I will never take it off.
Easily hits coins at 8-9", and fast as heck. The size of the coil is just right. Well balanced and ground balancing is quick and easy. Gotta say its a big thumbs up to Tesoro on the 8x11 for sure.

Thanks Kenny