Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bone Conduction Headphones

Ok so today i tried the aftershok bone conduction headphones and did not like them at all.
They paired and sounded great but too much of a delay.
Using the 6” coil when over a target with either using speaker or the NM bluetooth headphones that came the legend it would sound at the middle of the coil.
When using the bone conduction it would sound when the edge of the coil was directly over the target after you passed it either direction.
In other words the delay was the time it took for the target to get from the center of the coil to the edge.
That makes it very difficult to pinpoint and if it is really trashy or there is another target close by im sure it would effect the numbers and possibly even masking targets. I don’t know if you have experienced any delays with bone conduction but too much of a delay for me and im not that picky lol
Thanks for the update DigDog

Welp I think I ordered a pair of the Inductivv headphones. The site kept throwing extra purchases at me. I may have bought two or more. 😆
Hopefully Not. 🙄
Really anxious to get these though.
My hearing was heavily damaged yrs ago.
Dr said only thru bone conduction would I hear normal sounds. Be nice to do that again.
I just wasn't ready for implants.
Hopefully these fit the bill.

Welp I think I ordered a pair of the Inductivv headphones. The site kept throwing extra purchases at me. I may have bought two or more. 😆
Hopefully Not. 🙄
Dr said only thru bone conduction would I hear normal sounds. Be nice to do that again.
Didn’t get me wrong they are nice. I hate anything over or in my ears. I listen to music and other things with them.
One advantage is you are more aware of your surroundings while still being able to listen. They will work and im sure you can adjust accordingly for the difference. Im talking like a 2” difference not anything crazy.
Its personal preference.

Hopefully Not. 🙄
If you get them and they work well please let us know. Can't seem to find any modern pairs with Aptx LL support.

Hopefully Not. 🙄
well if you did at least you will have spares LOL

Didn’t get me wrong they are nice. I hate anything over or in my ears. I listen to music and other things with them.
One advantage is you are more aware of your surroundings while still being able to listen. They will work and im sure you can adjust accordingly for the difference. Im talking like a 2” difference not anything crazy.
Its personal preference.
you might want to check out the Avantree Taurus I love those they also have earbuds incorporated into the Avantree Taurus neckband speaker, I did give the incorporated earbuds a try but I use the speaker more than anything, I can hear the threshold and everything with the Avantree Taurus, Like I said I love them, also the nice thing about the Avantree Taurus is people around you with in 5 feet can not hear them so they are kind of like Bone conduction phones

Hopefully Not. 🙄
Make sure when you pair them with your Legend have the volume in the Legend at max volume after the Inductivv's have paired because there is no way to turn the volume up on the headphones them selves, that is the one thing I do not like about the Inductivv's is there is no volume control on them the volume is determined by the device they are connected to

You could save a lot of money and get

• HomeSpot Neckband Wireless Earbuds aptX Low Latency Bluetooth Headphones Bluetooth 5.1 Qualcomm® CVC™ for Gym, Running, Gaming & Meeting Compatible with iPhone, Samsung Galaxy JY100
Click image to open expanded view

HomeSpot Neckband Wireless Earbuds aptX Low Latency​

• HomeSpot Neckband Wireless Earbuds aptX Low Latency Bluetooth Headphones Bluetooth 5.1 Qualcomm® CVC™ for Gym, Running, Gaming & Meeting Compatible with iPhone, Samsung Galaxy JY100

here you go again interjecting something with out reading LOL, if you would have read Odanscoils statement all the way through you would have noticed this in his statement

here is Odanscoils statement that you seemed to have not read again LOL

here you go again interjecting something with out reading LOL, if you would have read Odanscoils statement all the way through you would have noticed this in his statement

here is Odanscoils statement that you seemed to have not read again LOL
Again just giving an option, are you having a bad day MrSmith

Again just giving an option, are you having a bad day MrSmith
pretty much, people saying I am starting conspiracy theories on other sites and things like that tend to get your gander up at least it does mine LOL seriously thinking of stepping away from the forums and everything I am involved in, just so I can relax my mind and enjoy what I do, don't know if it is really worth the effort any more

try to help people and all they want to do is battle you at every turn any more so it is just not worth saying anything any more LOL, people ask for advice and then turn around and take offense to the advice you give so what is the point of asking for advice if you actually do not want advice LOL at 63 I am just to dam old for that kind of crap any more

I apologize to you, both here and the other form I commented to you on, just my frustrations coming out really, I have had so much crap come down on me these past few months that I do not know if I am coming or going, and when you have no one to talk to you other than someone that is in La La land, it just gets frustrating and with me the only out let I have is the forums and for me even the forums are no longer helping LOL, I just need to go out and detect and clear my head of the clutter, and forget everything else that I have no control of LOL

pretty much, people saying I am starting conspiracy theories on other sites and things like that tend to get your gander up at least it does mine LOL seriously thinking of stepping away from the forums and everything I am involved in, just so I can relax my mind and enjoy what I do, don't know if it is really worth the effort any more

try to help people and all they want to do is battle you at every turn any more so it is just not worth saying anything any more LOL, people ask for advice and then turn around and take offense to the advice you give so what is the point of asking for advice if you actually do not want advice LOL at 63 I am just to dam old for that kind of crap any more

I apologize to you, both here and the other form I commented to you on, just my frustrations coming out really, I have had so much crap come down on me these past few months that I do not know if I am coming or going, and when you have no one to talk to you other than someone that is in La La land, it just gets frustrating and with me the only out let I have is the forums and for me even the forums are no longer helping LOL, I just need to go out and detect and clear my head of the clutter, and forget everything else that I have no control of LOL
Everyone has opinions and there's no problem with that, I wasn't trying to voice an opinion but rather an option.
Hell 63 your still a pup,I'm 67 things only get better bye the year lol.

Lol Heck ive about given up on all social media. Too much drama for such a short life.
Problem alot of people state their opinion as fact and you are wrong about your opinion. Try to help people and there is always some AH that just wants to be combative.
Again because your opinion is wrong because it doesn’t line up with theirs.
Can’t we have our own opinion
Can’t we just all get along lol

Everyone has opinions and there's no problem with that, I wasn't trying to voice an opinion but rather an option.
Hell 63 your still a pup,I'm 67 things only get better bye the year lol.
well I wish my turn at things getting better would get here, it seems the older I get the worse things get LOL

and you are correct all options should be given which you did provide another option

I've seen Nothing wrong with Anything you've ever said.
Then again I'm an old loot too. 😅

Any normal hearing device where sounds have to pass thru my ear drums I can't hear over 6khz unless it's up around 120db.
Only by skipping the heavily damaged ear canal components can I hear.
They want to do bone conduction implants.
Boring holes in the bone behind the ear.
Which wires would attach to. Nope ...
Bigga Badda Boom kinda accident.
My father who was just two ft closer ruptured both ear drums. We were both completely deaf for hours with just a high pitched squeal being the only thing we could hear.

Lol Heck ive about given up on all social media. Too much drama for such a short life.
Problem alot of people state their opinion as fact and you are wrong about your opinion. Try to help people and there is always some AH that just wants to be combative.
Again because your opinion is wrong because it doesn’t line up with theirs.
Can’t we have our own opinion
Can’t we just all get along lol
Again
Most everything you've said I agreed with.
No problems here.
Though it takes one to understand one. 😊