Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bonehead mistakes...........

Man, am I so glad to read all these experiences. I thought "THE GEEZER FACTOR" had me but i can see now that i am semi normal! Maybe? I'm guilty of a good many of those experiences. My latest thing is i was hunting in a park near me with my coveralls on i pull my iphone out to check on my wife. All is well so i stuff it back in my pocket (so i thought) and continue to hunt for another 3 or 4 hrs. So i'm at the end my hunt and i am headed toward the trash can to dump some junk when a man comes walking briskly toward me asking if my name is Monte. I say yes why, He said you may want this and handed me my phone. I didn't even know that i had lost it! iPhone 7 plus. Come to find out he had been walking in the park, found my phone, seen my address on the phone, went to my house (no one there) left his name and number. He then wondered if the guy he saw metal detecting in the park was the owner so he returned to the park and found me. I am so grateful for folks with integrity.
There are still some honest people in this world.