Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bonus on short hunt

Listener

Found this nice Smith&Wesson Steel Warrior near a tree. Didn’t see any whittling chips but thought of changing hobbies came too mind for a second. Looked it up sells for 19.99.

Attachments

• 0726BB16-0CB3-4D5E-8BCE-82C2062253B1.jpeg
    0726BB16-0CB3-4D5E-8BCE-82C2062253B1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 91
Very nice S&W pocket knife!

Deus2-WS6 9”coil program 3 with minor changes. No disc, full tones, react 2.5, BC5 sensitivity 95, iron 3.
Nice knife but not from S&W.
Thanks for the correction. I was thinking the SW was for Smith and Wesson and asked a friend to look it up on his phone and he just showed me the picture and price and didn’t mention it was under Sooner Knives. Still a great find and nice knife.

Just FYI if its stainless and dirt encrusted just drop it into boiling water for a couple minutes. I then hose it down with WD40 and let set and then wipe down. I’ve revived a half dozen or so knives and lost only a couple……..

Thanks for the tip, I recently found a workman one the ground a couple of inches. Fortunately it was wrapped in clear tape. Why I do not know but it has minimal rust and already looks almost like new but has a little mineral crust in spots so will try your method.