Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BOOM BABY!!!

I'm not sure if there's anything more disturbing than a 350-lb. guy getting a boat ride into the swamp from a 425-lb. guy who insists on being called "Big Sexy."
Cue banjo music unsettling.

Jeff

"You can never beat the river, Lewis" LOL! Don't know what this has to do with detecting but it is funny. Thanks Jeff. HH. Matt

If you guys need any more proof the finds are planted, what about the pistol he dug out of a privy (I think it was) and there was NO rust on it. It was in the dirt and not in that box he found. Or how about "calibrating" rototillers to find artifacts without hurting them? That's a neat trick. The constant conflicts with land owners is only going to get us denied access to private sites, and less wise newbies are going to be buying metal detectors left and right to strike it rich like they make it look so easy to do. I guess that will be good for us buying used detectors, though. Then there is the show opening that shows them shoveling up dirt with shovels and throwing the dirt about 10 feet away from the hole. The dirt being thrown all over the place does not teach very good hole repair ethics for this hobby.

If you guys need any more proof the finds are planted, what about the pistol he dug out of a privy (I think it was) and there was NO rust on it.

Why Critterhunter, I thought you knew better.

That gun was obviously "stainless" steel.

I mean, DUH!

:rofl::rofl:

No way they were digin a privy no broken glass, ash,rust old bricks never seen a pistol come out of a privy that good an ive dug alot of them.

No one needs proof that American Diggers is totally staged and totally fake, just like wrestling that jerky boy was part of at one time.
Well, maybe the people who watch studio wrestling and think it's the real deal need proof, but then again, with such people, no amount of proof would suffice.

What is funny is that that same fat guy was on the turtle man show and he wanted to be called that. Staged in my opinion.

I liked it when Bob "the best in the business" dug the soda/beer can and just flings it high into the air, over his shoulder.

I use to eat at Burger King once in awhile, but due to their sponsorship of this show, I'll just go to the next fast food joint now.

There isn't much on Spike TV that is real.