Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bottle cap

Dear MINELAB . I whish if have new firmware update to let us to know its a bottle cap same like the MINELAB Excalibur . regards

I had a guy who uses one of those say it LOVES bottlecaps. Gonna have to throw out a bunch of em after I hunt that area with my CTX.
Hah!
All these folks who say the EQUINOX is the best and the stupid machine won't even discriminate bottlecaps. Nice.

"I had a guy who uses one" ........ so you have no real experience on this matter? Im not crazy about where bottle caps fall...... and with a few more hours maybe your buddy will learn how to better ID them. No matter what beach machine i use..... its always dig it all except IRON and shallow bottle caps....... which arent that hard to ID. Come on now you know you want one............heck.... you can even buy 3 for the price you gave for the CTX...... and to add to your pain not find anything this machine wont.

It’s easy to know bottlecaps in 50 tones, plus the jumping ID. If you turn on AM you’ll probably hear the iron bleed through. Failing that, you can pump your coil just slightly above the target and really bring out the iron response. The beaches I hunt are loaded with trash-each swing sounds like a battle in space from Star Wars...and I dig it all anyway! Lol!