Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bought a new Compadre w/small coil

rarysgaard

After studying the forum postings for quite some time, I decided that a Compadre must become a part of my arsenal for gold jewelry hunting. I never see a used one for sale. I have never read any negative postings, only glowing reports about how it finds very fine small gold jewelry & fine gold chains other detectors can't detect. I got it to go into the very heavy trash that I like to operate in in the public parks. I will have to learn the good sounds as I have been spoiled by the ID machines I have owned, E-Trac,Deus, XLT etc. I dig a lot of trash because I can't the thought of leaving any gold behind.

its going to do well.

Yes, you made a very wise choice.

tabman

You will find that it is hard to put it down. You might even sell them high dollar units. Try to do some test with your other units with a small gold chain to see what happens. Just don't smack a tree with them high dollar units when the compadre. beats the big boys....KEN

Hard to put down for sure..I bought a new one then I bought a used one with the 7 inch coil and a Golden Umax. Got rid of my Minelab SE Pro to buy all the Tesoros and never looked back. I love the discrimination ability and the weight of the Tesoros. They love to work in iron infested areas. Good luck!!