Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bouncing signal paid off for the 2500

david764

I made a short hunt Monday trying to figure out how to use this 2500 and i got a bouncing signal between a quarter and a nickle. I did get a bell tone so when i pinpointed the target the size was a coin and it said it was a quarter at 8 inches. I dug and found the 1920 silver quarter and rechecked the hole and still got a bouncing signal between a nickle and a quarter pinpointed the hole again and this time it was a 1901 V nickle.checked the hole again and still got a bouncing signal between nickle and a quarter this time i found the 1909 silver quarter. Rechecked the hole again and got a signal for a nickle and dug around and found the Indian head nickle.Rechecked the hole again and found nothing but i was so happy that i found those 4 old coins in one hole had to do the happy dance :hot: and call it a day because i ran out of day light.

David

That was a true honey hole. I guess I would have been back the very next day. Congrats.

david764, nice finds! can you get a close up of that standing liberty quarter? it appears to be a pretty nice coin but i'm sure everyone would like to see it up close if you can.
thanks...........roger

Totally awesome dude!:super: Congrats on the great finds!:cheers: I'm jealous!:biggrin: Hey, I'm just curious, which searchcoil were you usin'? Stock? :wiggle: Thanks for sharin' :happy: Happy Hunting!:)

Reallly nice..................CONGRATS:clapping:

Ive had 2 pennies ( current ) in a hole
but NUTHIN as good as your finds.....WTG

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way

I was using the 12.5 coil and the garrett pro pointer. I will try to take another picture of the quarters. The nickles are to far corroded to even take a picture of them.The date is worn on the 1920 but you can read it. A year ago i found a 1943 silver half dollar coin with my Ace 250 so i thought i would give the new 2500 a try out in this area. The area is a old home site with tons of trash on the ground but i keep picking silver out of it so i will keep hunting it.

david764 said:
I made a short hunt Monday trying to figure out how to use this 2500 and i got a bouncing signal between a quarter and a nickle. I did get a bell tone so when i pinpointed the target the size was a coin and it said it was a quarter at 8 inches. I dug and found the 1920 silver quarter and rechecked the hole and still got a bouncing signal between a nickle and a quarter pinpointed the hole again and this time it was a 1901 V nickle.checked the hole again and still got a bouncing signal between nickle and a quarter this time i found the 1909 silver quarter. Rechecked the hole again and got a signal for a nickle and dug around and found the Indian head nickle.Rechecked the hole again and found nothing but i was so happy that i found those 4 old coins in one hole had to do the happy dance :hot: and call it a day because i ran out of day light.

David

Wow! That is some coin spill. It frequently pays to dig those iffy signals. Good job.

Chris

I've heard of "black holes" that pull everything in but apparently you found the opposite. Awesome finds !
HH
Scott