Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bounty Hunter LRP and QDP new editions:clapping:

michaelnc

I can't believe the depth and target crispness at depth. Great target separation and the concentric coil has no trouble at all identifying the steel bottlecaps that haunt DD coils. I'd put these detectors up against anything on the market right now. Bounty Hunter got it right with these two detectors. Air tests right up there with the F-75 in standard mode and the disc seems to work better. When it warms back up a little I'll try and give some hunt updates but I'm mostly an old coin hunter.

Never had a F75. Tnrob made the same statement though. When I first air tested them, they did beat out anything I had in my signature list of past detectors, including my F5.

Some don't like the two rod system. To me it makes it nice and light.

michaelnc said:
I can't believe the depth and target crispness at depth. Great target separation and the concentric coil has no trouble at all identifying the steel bottlecaps that haunt DD coils. I'd put these detectors up against anything on the market right now. Bounty Hunter got it right with these two detectors. Air tests right up there with the F-75 in standard mode and the disc seems to work better. When it warms back up a little I'll try and give some hunt updates but I'm mostly an old coin hunter.

Whew...glad I've got the QDP on the way, between Hightones review and this one, I feel I made a good choice. Thank you.