Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Boy do I got a story for u guys...Find of a life time returned after 42 years.

Well guys I was this past Saturday and I found the find of my life...Two gold rings in one hole..1 high school ring and the other a beautiful wedding ring custom made...major bling..I will show u guys 4 pictures to walk u thru it...When I opened the plug and saw these rings,,,I almost past out..So the high school ring is 1969 ane the guy initials are in it..so I go home and start the search...shazam..got him,,I call his house and his wife answers...I told her that I might hv your husbands high school ring. She says he is on his way home from work I will hv him call u...I ask her what high school did he go to..she says the right one...He calls me and proceed to tell me that in 1971 he was bowling with his first wife and took the rings off and somebody stole them...I said what did the other ring look like?? He said it was his wedding ring and he had it custom made and the he described it to a Tee. I said well I even hv better news for u, I hv that ring to...He said u gotta b kidding me..so we ma arrangement to meet @ WaWa...We got a police officer that was going into wawa to take are picture...He was so move with emotion that he started crying and then the cop taking the picture he started to fill up and then I started to get emotional..he looked at the cop and held up his hand to show him the rings and said who do u know in this world today that would return these rings...the cop smiled..He said he is going to by a detector and ask me if I would teach him the hobby...Well guys it looks like I hv a new hunting buddy....enjoy pictures below..Like Mud Puppy says if you want that bling u gotta swing swing swing...Keep ur coil to the soil...KCH

Wow, what a story and finds, congratulations.

You really helped some people think about the goodness of Man. This story will get some circulation, and make everyone proud of us and you!
We are the finders of lost things, the restorers of good faith, and the returners of treasures lost! Its great that you also got somebody to teach the art of detecting to. What an almighty score! Congratulations and thank you for the post! :clapping:
Mud,

KCH, I too had tears while reading your post. People like you make this hobby so important. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. The photo shows the owner is about to burst out in tears. Great job and I've always said "It comes back ten fold". I've seen it happen too. Thank you again and great story. I hope you and your new hunting buddy have great success. I think it's already started. :thumbup: HH, Nancy

Thank you everyone for all the kind private messages and post, And Nancy when you say it will come back ten fold,,,I hope that goes from your mouth to Gods ear and I find that rare coin so I can go out and but that Minelab Etrac I always wanted..lol...thanks again for the kind words..Metal detecting is an addiction...KCH.

I hope so too! It might not be that rare coin, but may be something substantial. :thumbup: HH, Nancy

WOW ---------------- What a find, what a story and what an ending. Loved it. :clap: You make us ALL proud of you. Dont get much better than that. cch

Teamsters rock....

:cheers:

The funny part of this story is when I said to the gentleman who lost the rings, I said you must have been sick to your stomach losing those rings...He replied..You know what made me even sicker? I had to keep making payments on the custom made wedding ring and It seemed like a lifetime until it was paid off...lol.

Finally got a chance to take a look....the quick summary on the phone did not do this story or the rings justice..all I can say is AWESOME finds and big thumbs up on the return.