Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brian went home tonight...

Digdoug

...he is in the loving arms of Jesus.

Thank all of you for all you have done for our family!

God bless,

The Stucky's

I was blessed to know my little hero. I know he will continue to touch peoples lives years from now.
My prayers are with the family and friends.
We love you guys.

God bless.

Mike

:sadwalk: im so so sorry for your loss................god bless you and ur family during this very hard time...james ray shrum....AKA DIRTYRAY:(

n/t

Our prayers are with you, Stucky family.

God's Blessing
"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

You are all in my prayers. While I'm saddened by the news, I can also rejoice in knowing he's with Jesus in a place with no more tears and no more pain.

God Bless You!

Joe

What a tough post to read. It's hard to put into words how a heart can feel such joy and sadness at the same time, but I do. As others have said, my heart aches for y'all who now have to live without your little hero, but most of all I am thankful that he is no longer suffering. I am thankful for the promise of eternal life that Brian is realizing this very moment. We love each and every one of you and will keep you in our prayers!

[size=medium]I'm so sorry for your loss. You are still in my Prayers,but BRIAN is in Pain no more and he is Walking on the streets of GOLD HOLDING HANDS WITH THE LORD. God Bless you ALL......./b][/size]

[size=large][/size]

Heaven-Home Think of stepping on shore and finding it Heaven

Of taking hold of a hand and finding it God's hand. Of breathing a new air and finding it celestial air.

Of feeling invigorated and finding it immortality. Of passing from storm and tempest to an unknown calm

Of waking up and finding it HOME!

Dear Doug, Carol and Sarah my deepest sympathy goes out to each of you for God's peace that passes all understanding! We are mourning the passing of Brian but rejoicing, too, as he is such a loving young man even with all he has been through and all of you with the love and care you have given him through all the years! I know the Lord has welcomed him Home and he is the arms of a loving God and Savior! We will miss him but I know that someday each of us will be with him in the great beyond and living in a glorious mansion as he is now and be with him and all our Christian brothers and sisters forever more! Praying for comfort and peace in your hours of sorrow in the loss of your son, brother and grandson! He is meeting his Poppy and having a great reunion in God's heavenly realm where no storm clouds arise to darken the beautiful light of our blessed Savior Jesus! I can imagine Brian is smiling from ear to ear and blessed in the love of Lord Jesus and those who have gone on before him! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Sorry sorry to hear the news. He was a inspiration to all of us. Will be praying for the family.

Brian gave a lot of joy to everyone, because of the joy that he had for life. How he enjoyed all the electronics he had and just enjoyed people. And most of all how he loved his family and wanted to bring them joy. I will never forget the little man, with a giant spirit and heart to match. God Bless your family you are in our prayers. Shalom!

[size=x-large]GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY! FREE AT LAST! [size=large]

May the Father of PEACE, bring Peace to Brian's parents and all who knew & loved him and may we say [size=large]AMEN![/size][/size][/size]