Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brian went home tonight...

My deepest condolences to you and your family - Jim

God is holding Brian in His loving arms right now. There are no more breathing problems. No more pain. Nothing but the Light of the World shining on him. AND.......God is surely pleased that those around him who loved him so much, made his transition from this life to the next so peaceful. You all are truly blessed. Now may Gods peace (the kind that passes our human understanding) be upon you all.

Steve

What a huge impact this young man gave everyone. He truly showed everyone how to live each day . My prayers go out to the Stucky family .

Prayers of comfort for all browns loved ones.

...for all of your prayers! It is hard to believe he is gone, even though it was predicted long ago. We miss him terribly. Thank you to all of you who have helped us along the way with your prayers and words of encouragement over the last 7 or 8 years. Many of you are like extended family members. So, thank you once again so much for all you have done!

Doug

You are welcome, Doug, and I am glad to have been able to pray for Brian and still praying for you and your family and friends, for I know the emptiness and sorrow of missing a loved one when we are left behind! Thank you for letting me be a part of Brian's life, although I had never seen him in person, I still felt I was part of your family through our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen!

I still miss my brother, Cliff, and knew that he would not always be with me because of His terrible disease of Pulmonary Hypertension, but I also know he has no more sorrows, pains or doesn't ache any more! The sadness of our loss is almost unbearable at times but, with Jesus and knowing our loved ones are saved, helps us make it through until we, ourselves, can go and see and be with them again for eternity! God's promises are that He will never leave nor forsake us and that means our saved, loved ones also, so there is a better Home awaiting and a Happy Reunion coming for each of us, who believe by faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus, and serve Him with joy and gladness....no matter the trials we each must go through, for this old troubled and sinful world is not our Home, for we are just travelling through because we are in the world but not of it! Praise God for His mercy and grace of making a way through His only begotten Son being sacrificed in our place that we may not be condemned of sins any more but are set free by our believing faith and our continuing faithfulness to our Lord, Savior and Heavenly Father! Look up, for our redemption draws nigh, and before the blinking of an eye, we will be with Him and our loved ones again.....rejoicing at Jesus' feet... and dining at His banquet table reserved for His true believers, (His Bride) who are faithful saints! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty