Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Broken Coil

surfman

Didn’t someone come up with a fix for broken coil ears? My buddy has two coils that are broken. I might be thinking of a different detector. Seems to me it was plastic and wrapped around the bottom of the coil and attached to the mounting bolt. Any ideas?

There is a 3d printed repair part for Equinox coils, but none to my knowledge for CTX.
(Although I could be wrong...:)

There is one for the 11” CTX coil. I don’t have a CTX and it looks like according to comments it has to be glued on somehow. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2188566/comments

Almost all libraries offer 3D printing for cheap now, just have to give them the link, but I can make some for your buddy if he doesn’t mind paying for shipping and the bubble mailer, with the caveat that I have no way to test this print first.

There was a guy on one of the forums that advertised the kit to fix coil ears , I bought a set just to have
look around in the accessories listings , if I see it I’ll repost and I’ll look and see if contact info is on the one I bought .
Hope this helps
BD