Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bruneau River Canyon

Mason Jarr

I've been off to Nebraska and Colorado for a couple of weeks doing some turkey hunting, fishing and metal detecting. I just got home on Sunday and yesterday I finished processing my last photo from out in the desert. I head over to Oregon on the 7th, mainly as a working trip, but I hope to get some photographs of wildflowers and waterfalls. Not much longer and I'll be headed to photography school in Montana for the summer. I'm getting excited.

Thanks, Dave. Yes, Idaho is definitely a great spot for landscapes. I like the desert area because it's not photographed very often and you can find some fairly original places to shoot.

Thank you, Fred. This one actually placed in our monthly Iconic Idaho contest sponsored by Outdoor Idaho, a PBS TV station. Check out their FB page if you want to see some great images of Idaho.

Now that looks like a little piece of heaven. What beautiful country and you did it justice with your photography skills. THANK YOU!