Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Building a set of headphones

iron bark said:
:ausflag:Hi found where I can get mini speakers from just would like to know what plastic mesh is used in headphone and how do you mount the speakers into the ear cups thanks john

John you find anything that works for a mesh ?

AJ

frankinphones :bouncy:

AJ

089.jpg

penzfan said:
Very impressive duggr. Have you ever used the gel ear pads?

No Sir I haven't.
Duggr

iron bark said:
:ausflag:Hi found where I can get mini speakers from just would like to know what plastic mesh is used in headphone and how do you mount the speakers into the ear cups thanks john

Plastic canvas screen

Just put the speakers on some foam inside the ear muff and snap the ear pad shut. The plastic mesh screen will hold it.

thanks duggr hope he see's it :biggrin:

just found some 300ohm speakers and got a cheap set of muffs and they are nice slimline put them together thinking they are nice speakers and well new set of ph's for under 50 I am happy !! so anyone here in AU have a look on the bay for the muffs for the price cant go wrong.

last 2 pics are beach / listen for deep silver ph.'s just put the gel pads on seriously you could stand next to me yelling and I wouldn't hear you and super nice and comfortable :biggrin:

AJ

003_6.jpg

004_4.jpg

006_6.jpg

007_2.jpg

009_1.jpg

:ausflag:Thanks for the info the muffs arrived today the speakers will be here shortly I hope , the mesh screen what it that out of thanks john

spotlight have it John http://www.spotlightstores.com/sewing/knitting-crochet/knitting-crochet-accessories/plastic-mesh-7-count-canvas-sheet/p/BP80128863

just go in and ask for plastic mesh 7 count canvas sheet and you will sound like you know what your talking about.

have fun and good luck with your headphone build.

AJ