Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bullhead City AZ

azdigger

Well , after the 4th of July , I knew the beach at the river in Bullhead would be full.
According to others I talked to , it was.
I got there at 5:00am....not wanting to compete with other hunters....
When I got out and got my gear ready I looked up the beach and down the beach....one other person there and he was walking the waters edge....
I started hunting, all the usual pull tabs, bottle caps and bits of foil all over. I walked below the high water line , scored.....all in all I found 1.80 in change and 2 fishing sinker plus a swivel.

I found the deepest coin I ever found in my life on that beach several years ago.----MAN was that thing deep!-----Just a clad quarter but I swear I could see the Chinamans hair to.:tongue:----Was using an Explorer & 15" WOT coil.

Was it low tide when you went ?

Beach hunting can be a bit of a lottery
Lots of area to cover and some luck is involved as well as being able to read the beach (holes, gutters, sand movement etc)

Not a regular beach....this is a sandy section on the Colorado River ...Between Arizona and Nevada.
No tides, just a place for picnics and such.

I think people have quit wearing so much to the beach anymore, gold is to high to lose, even silver is up some. I hunted M. Beach it was packed but no gold. Some cheep toe rings. Hope everyone better luck than me.