Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Business Cards

BSBIKER1

Hi Everyone,
I am thinking about getting some business cards made and was looking for suggestions and also some art work IE: cartoon characters, symbols and kind of pics to include on the card.
Any help would be great.
Maybe some of you guys could send me samples of your cards

Thanks
BS

Hi Everyone

Did I ask the wrong question, I find it hard to believe that absolutely no one has a comment, knowing this group, you guys have an oppinion on EVERYHING

BS

well giving a bit more info might get a quicker response for ya,,,

Make a card on your computer using Excel, then print it out and cut the cards. You can use regular paper or heavier stock. Won't cost you. Works great for me.

Windows office has many options for business card in office template and it is real easy to use. Here are several pictures of one my cards that I created using office template. The pictures show the front and back of the card.

Ugly-J said:
Windows office has many options for business card in office template and it is real easy to use. Here are several pictures of one my cards that I created using office template. The pictures show the front and back of the card.
very nice and professional at the same time,