Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Buttons dont react

Goldmanjace

A few days ago I was out detecting and then I wanted to push the quickmask button and it did not react. Then I tried the menue and it did not work either. The only thing that worked was switching from manual to auto sens and the power button. I then turned the etrac off and then back on and did a reset. This fixed the problem but now I am wondering if I should be worried? Is this normal or should I get my etrac checked? It only happend once so far.

I wouldn't be to worried, electronics freeze up. Sometimes all they need is to be powered down or a reboot to reset itself, pretty common stuff

I also had a one-time thing happen to me when i bought my etrac, it was making a tone as if it were on pitch hold and i had to turn it off to make it stop..... it never did it again. wierd. i dont know if its quirky or what but its been normal since then.