Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

by request a thread for kelley (texas)

coenwolf

here ya go kelley ,just a few from the weekend ,happy to oblige .we will start off with the humble fairey swordfish biplane that flew so slow and low that battleship bismarks guns couldn't depress that low leading to the torpedo strike to its rudder that led to its sinking
sink the bismark by jeff cohen, on Flickr

next one of yours a douglas dakota in d-day colours for the battle of britain memorial flight
douglas dakota d-day camo by jeff cohen, on Flickr

next the mighty spitfire last of the few

spitting distance by jeff cohen, on Flickr

and finally the only flying british lancaster bomber ,spirit of the ruhr ,i hold these dear as my uncle was flying one when he got shot down and killed during a secret mission

phantom of the ruhr by jeff cohen, on Flickr

saw what Coenwolf had done for me. I will never forget Coenwolf's unselfish act of kindness and doing this for me. He is a good person and we are fortunate to have him as a member of this Forum. Coenwolf, Thank you! :clapping:

These are beautiful pictures, and I love the picture of the Spitfire. My favorite airplanes has always been the P-40 Flying Tiger, the Spitfire, and the B-25 Bomber. I had models of these airplanes hanging from the ceiling of my bedroom when I was a young boy. Sad, but folks no longer realize the vital role that the Spitfire played in saving England in WW II. I love these pictures taken and posted by Coenwolf, they are awesome. Kelley (Texas) :)

well as you say over there "gee gosh " etc ,thanks kelly .my main photography interests are wildlife and birds ,but i do try to vary it with stuff of interest i.e steam trains and planes there are roughly 5000 photos on my flickr-stream and your welcome to view and comment on them at any time . i live in a very scenic part of the u.k on the coast about a hours drive from the mountains of snowdonia in north wales ,and if yourself or any other americans are ever over here its well worth the visit ,over time i will slip in photos of the area for you to view to .

cheers jeff