Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cabin fever hunt

EZrider

Just couldn't take it anymore. Had to get out and swing. No real finds to show but i got out. Going to a different beach tomorrow. Will post the outcome.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/remenning?feature=mhum[/video]

Great Video EZ, Best part.....you captured the audio of the detector. That's what we want to hear...Almost like I was there,.............thanks for sharing...............joe

n/t

Nice video. Nice ring! I've got to get some better antibiotics and get over this cold and get out for some hunting!

Wow,

You East Coasters definitely spend more time in the hole than us West coasters. It's all fun however. Your beaches are flatter than ours for some reason which probably explains why you use deep seeking detectors and long handled scoops. Here on the West coast conditions can change dramatically from one tide to the next. When conditions are hot, which is relatively rare, you can be digging your butt off with a detector that only goes 8" deep on quarter size targets. When conditions are poor, a detector that goes 24" deep on a quarter would not do you any good. Today was one of those days were there were not many targets in the wet. Last weekend I found two small gold rings after some crazy big waves came in all of a sudden. It's all fun.

HH

Harvdog

Wave action has a lot to do with it and look for the cuts as heavier gold rings fall into them...Get down on one knee and look for the low spots also as more goodies to be found in these low areas.When I did this type of hunting read the tide tables and worked the tide out as this really works finding more goodies..