Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cabo San Lucas

arclyt

Will be in Cabo for a week from the 12-19th of October -so if any HH are going to be in the area and want to hook up let me know. Will be staying at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa Resort which faces the Pacific so hunting will be done in the water at sunset beach which is the Gulf side being much calmer then the Pacific. If anyone can give me some pointers about the area it would be greatly appreciated. I was hoping to have my upgrades done to my Excal2 by then but Beechnut must be busy as I haven't heard from him--hope he is ok.

Sorry AR I have been swamped by moving. My settlement is Sept 20th. Been moving a few trucks loads a day....I'm no good after that, so I have not forgot you just catch me on your return. Good Luck and hope you load up good...

Hi arclyt,

I stayed at PB Sunset Beach last year. It is next door to Pacifica. All the beach in that area was off limits to swimming due to Pacific currents and undertow. You would need to go to the beach in town near PB Blanco to get in the water, unless things have changed. Those two resorts are vey nice resorts!

thanks qkslvr--thought that might be the deal there being on the Pacific--hope to have some pics to show off when I get back--