Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cache"ing A Dream

James,,
I have to ask. Any luck finding the other box.
If not. Have you tried any outbuildings with a dirt floor? Basement dirt floor?
Or even possibly neighbors property.

I would also hope you’ve put the treasure and any other valuables in a safety deposit box.
Unfortunately when a person goes public with finds like these. It also attracts the worst kind of people.
Be careful. Take Care and Good Luck.
Terry

Sorry to say that we did not find the other “box“. We looked for a long time but I have given up ....for now. The owner of the property, purchased a new CTX 3030 and hunts it on a regular basis. We did check that out buildings very thoroughly, as well as the house . We did check some of the neighbors property but thought why would he put it there were more people might find it rather than his own property. I hope Ed finds it!

Thank you for your suggestions!

James,
What I'm thinking now is. He was ill,most likely not in his right mind. Just wanting to protect his wealth.
It also seems he hid the box in the middle of the night. Yes he could have easily buried it on neighbors property.
In a state of confusion it could be anywhere. Are there any creeks or streams that may have been dry at the time?
I would also tell the property owner to dig every metal target can size and larger. He may have been tired and put it
in smaller easier to bury containers. Then discarded the box in the trash or just left it somewhere.

Good Luck,and enjoy yur diggins.
Terry

Awesomeness!