Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cache of 8 Reales!!

Hi Ace, this has been a find "10". You've had a big hit! Congratulations! I like it when you recover "Reales". :clapping:
I think all the coins were minted in Mexico, (

Thank you very much for the info!! I do have one 1790 there, but it has IV instead of IIII, which makes it the more "common" one. Thanks again for taking the time to respond!

Off the charts fantastic finds - congrats ! :clapping:

Not keep this thread going, but my success story is posted on Minelab.com. A little more detail than this post, minus the videos. They didn't post a link to them...probably the cursing lol. There will be a single video made from the three short ones, with intro, music, edited out the swear words etc. The coins.will be sent off for grading in the new year. I'll let ya know how I make out. Thanks alot!

That is awesome, congratulations! Are we allowed to ask what state these were in, or is that discouraged? If the question is not proper detecting etiquette, then disregard.