Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Calling all Kentuckians

kydigger

I notice there are a lot of members from Ky. Lets all sign in here. put where you're from in the subject. Let us know if you're interested in being contacted by fellow Kentuckians.

As for me, I'm from Newport. I look forward to messages frm fellow Ky MDers.

Hi Ky, I am just across the river at Portsmouth Ohio, In South Shore KY. I can hit RT.23 with a rock. Email me anytime. Flintstone

My Brother lives and Detect's in Kentucky he lives in Crab orchard but stays at my sisters house a lot in Richmond, I was just down there over last weekend and the weather has been Funky to say the least i did see this nice truck in Berea Ky, that i wanted to buy.

Hey KY. I have worked out of Ironworker's Local 70 in Louisville. That truck looks like an Ironworker's. Or they might have seen a snake. HH :minelab::tesoro::crazy:

Hi guys, Nice to meet you.
Thanks for checking in.
If you haven't seen it yet, check out my Ky virgin. She's under '1850 virgin' in this same forum.

nope, not at all i think it is some amazing proof of our American Ingenuity, i mean you have to be a heck of a carpenter to do that.

Duct tape, the handy mans friend.

All my Family is all from KY, and if being from Ky, means that you have to do with as little as possible and make due with the stuff you got, then i hope i have inherited some of those attributes.
By the way my Family is from Waynesburg just south of Stanford in Lincoln county most of my family moved to Michigan at one point or another to work in the Auto industry, but then after retirement they moved back on to family land. I'll tell ya what guy's it takes a lot of research in KY to find decent places to detect, and for me it's tough to get permission a lot of times because I was raised and live in Michigan and i just don't sound right if ya know what i mean. So my hat's off to everyone because it's a tough row to hoe down there.

Hey KYdigger, I'M over here in Boone Co. ( Verona ). I made a killing detecting Newport back in the 70's using a Garrett ADS groundhog.