Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Calling Jeff Foster - I want to order a book!

LOL... Ill take the second one...

But how is he going to write down all the vision visdom in such a short time...

Hes in for a fun time detecting/writing 24/7

The Vision book(s) is a work in progress. My guess is that there may be two books: one for the beginner to learn how to get the most from existing programs (with an introduction to basic technology issues) and one that goes includes all the gory details of program development. We'll see. In any case, don't expect anything till at least late in the year from me.

Enjoy.

steve herschbach said:
Hi Jeff,

I assume you are working on a book about the Vision? Put me down for the first one!

Steve Herschbach

Steve is asking for a book? Is it that complicated to set up?

Hi Tom,

Nope, it is just that Jeff's books are over the top fantastic, packed full of great information and charts, etc. He appears to have an inside track on technical details that guys like me crave.

Anybody can just pick up the Vision, choose a preset program, and go. It really is that simple. But if you really want to poke around in the guts and learn how the various setting interact it will require some study and experimentation. I know Jeff's book will be a real aid in that regard.

Steve Herschbach

No thay dont need it 4R seting up , Thay need it to see what stuff dose N to see the 10 Program set up ,
Im guessing ??????????? As 4R me I figgared out most the Navigating , I need one too 4Rthe other stuff??
Mickey Lewis 419 J street Los Banos Ca 93635 , Thank you

Hello Jeff , Have just changed machines from etrac to v3i I have had SLT's & DFX before so know a fair amount about whites ,v3i is a different ball game with a lot of extra features ,such as ground probe. Any idea when a book will be available in the UK. Thanks Dave....

Hey Jeff:Jack from penna. The response on here should point out the need for folks who want to know what they have in the V3i. It sounds to me,(a novice with the V3i,)that this undertaking would be very well received.Count me in for a copy.Jack from Pa.

Dave the Ferret , Thanks 4R digging this post up??? I 4Rgot i responded to this post, So its abought due now Right???
I willo pay 1000,000 Bucks 4R a 2 book set LOL Mickfin

This posting is a flashback and I too thank you for resurrecting it. I will be glad to buy but... a project like that (the way Jeff does it) is a huge amount of work. Sure would be good to here that is officially in the works.

For all you that haven't noticed the post is over a year old, 2009. The date of "the end of the year" has come and gone. ???????

It must be frustrating for Jeff because White's comes out with a new program with added features and some deleted from the original V3 after starting the book. :shrug: Writing a book the way Jeff does it is a major undertaking and very time consuming.

Yes RC44 i see its a old post, But worth looking at, I can pay 109,83470,976,703 bucks 4R a book??? Mickfin

Larry (IL) said:
It must be frustrating for Jeff because White's comes out with a new program with added features and some deleted from the original V3 after starting the book. :shrug: Writing a book the way Jeff does it is a major undertaking and very time consuming.

Never thought about it but the "change up" could be a factor.

I agree with you Larry on the frustrating part but I still look forward to the book. Thanks in advance Jeff for your efforts.
Greenbean

OK we all would like an in-depth book. So since only Jeff could add more I'll close this post.