Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Camp Out

Steve1825

I plan to have the night hunt Friday Night at Dusk, all targets will be on the surface, no dogging. We will use the same field for the Saturday hunt so anything missed should be rescued then.

No dogging? General and Maggie will sure be dissapointed...........:veryangry:............:tongue:

You can have your diggers with you (puppies) but all the coins for the night hunt are surface only, no dogging :goodnight: after the coins will be necessary. I will ask all to set their sensitivity to minimum. Knowing your puppies would be such great helpers I thought to limit them to tomorrows hunt. Then they can help you in your recoveries... :cool:

You can hunt all night long as far as I'm concerned......:biggrin:........ but I'm going to sleep.

at work today all i could think about was that i was missing the rest of the day and the night hunt. had a great time from 9 till 1. man see you in the morn. i need to step up my game. i have work again tomorow at 2 so see you all when the sun comes up. -luke swamp hawk!

I must have missed you Luke, we were camped just left of the parking lot. We didn't get there until 11 AM Friday and was probably hunting Saturday when you came back out. We will have pictures up later but preliminary numbers at about 40 hunters showed up and close to 40 silvers were found.