Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Camping and hunting trip again

Larry (IL)

Nancy and I got together with Rob and his wife for another weekend get-a-way and had some beautiful weather to get some hunting in. I dug a lot of clad but found some nice goodies too. A double Seated day yielded an 1877 dime and a 1891 Quarter. There were a couple of Indian Heads hiding in the park too, 1885 and a 1905, and I'm sure there are many more yet to be found. Moving on to another town gave up two Merc's and a Rosy. Both nearby towns have many more finds to be discovered but a smaller coil is needed in the trashy parks. Hunting in other likely spots, gave up a couple more Rosies and another IH, 1882 and the surprise of the day, a Barber Quarter. A lot of interesting finds including a 1955? maybe......... hoop net fishing tag, old thimble, ring, a small handful of wheats and others sure made for a great end of the year camping trip.

[attachment 177584 Seated1.jpg] [attachment 177585 Seated.jpg]

Great hunt Larry!! That seated dime looks to be in pretty good condition! :thumbup:

The flash took away the details on the Seated, but yes, I graded it as a VF-20, full LIBERTY.

Nice job with the hunting Larry.Some nice coins too.Hey you can use that hook to keep Rob reeled in. LOL Yazoo

Nice haul, congrats Larry!

hey you and rob want to play poker for those two seated coins

:rofl: Will you walk into my parlour?" said the Spider to the Fly :buds:

Great find Larry. Sound like another great time!

awesome finds way to go