Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can it be fixed?

littlenugget

Yesterday i was detecting and i took out the adapter of the headphones from this little black box and the top of the adapter broke and it's inside of this box, i just can't take it out. Can it be fixed or i should buy another one?

the adapter comes apart. there are two recessed screws in the back side. small six point torx head screws. back side comes off and any thing inside will come out

I need to find an adapter that make s the grey ghost headphones used with the E track able to work with the CTX. NO the pair i have are not compatible. One detector used one type Mono or Stereo and the Ctx uses another Mono or stereo but I have been able to use an adapter to make the same phones work on both. but now the adapter is old and worn out. Radio shak is not around any longer and i cant find it anywhere.

any one know about this.

any reply would be helpfull. thanks.