Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can someone recommend a Minelab Dealer for me

gmccool

I need to purchase some Minelab X-Terra parts and would like to possibly buy some used parts and ask a few questions. Can anyone recommend a knowledgeable Dealer that might have some used parts on hand. Hopefully it will be a Forum Sponsor!
Thanks for your assistance!
Greg

This is a list of site sponsors.

Andy Sabisch's Treasure Hunter's Trading Post
A&S Company
Backwoods Detector Sales
Big Boys Hobbies
Bounty Hunter Metal Detectors
Coiltek Manufacturing
DeMarco Detector Sales
Detector Depot
Detector Pro
DetectorProspector.com
Doc's Detectors
Extreme Detecting
DeepTech USA
Fisher Research Labs
Garrett Metal Detectors
Hollands Brook Metal Detectors
Indian Nations Detectors
Kellyco
Minelab
New England Detectors
North Georgia Relics
NWI Detectors
Reilly's Treasured Gold
Sun Ray Detector Electronics
Teknetics Metal Detectors
Tesoro Metal Detectors
The Gold Digger, metal detectors
TKSales
Unlikely Enterprises, LLC
Whites Electronics
Windy City Detectors

I don't know about any having much in the way of used parts. Most work is done by technicians at authorized repair facilities.

Great People here!!!
Thank you very much I will start looking up the parts I need. I just need the 3 shafts to put a X-Terra together and didn't want to spend so much with new parts. I could buy a used XTerra 30 almost for what it would cost me to put one together.
Thanks so much for your assistance!
Greg

Chuck at indian nations has always treadted me good when I need something for my xterra. But all forum sponsors are god one here.

Is New England Detectors still a sponsor? Last spring there were complaints. I don't think the e-commerce part of his site is working, and no one is answering the phone.I don't need to contact them but just letting the OP know, he probably needs to try the others...

I like Bart Davis @ Big Boys Hobbies.
He was last years #1 Minelab dealer in the U.S., he's really flexible with the packages that he puts together, he's prompt about returning e-mails and phone calls, and he's just a good guy.
He carries Coiltek coils too.

You may want to check out {edited to remove non-sponsor name} out of Warrensburg, Missouri. {removed} is the proprietor & is very easy to work with.

{no unpaid adverts allowed....it's 'da rules}

{edited in accordance with THE RULES} in Boise Idaho is a great person to deal with. You can find him on the Internet. Hope he can help you out.

Sorry. He might be a great dealer, but no business gets free advertising here.

Bart from big biys hobbies has always helped me out, by answering questions, giving an honest opinion and a fair price with super fast shipping.

Big Boy Hobbies where you can't go wrong because this is a A+ place to business.

I think NED went out of business. Rumor had it that he lost his Minelab Dealership. His prices were great but it was very difficult to deal with them.

I have done business with a couple of the sponsors
since then and was treated fairly.