Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can the handgrip be mounted in different positions on the shaft?

bugg

That would be a handy adjustment to accommodate a persons arm length. I wonder if its possible? It looks like 2 fasteners ( or possibly 4) that hold the handgrip onto the shaft.
And If it is removable, could the batteries located inside the handle be accessed this way?

i saw a video showing someone losening screws on the handgrip and sliding it forward and back to get the handgrip positioned for his arm. can't remember just where i saw it tho.

those screws appear to go UP....... so the bottom part (darker part) separates from the main handle.

Dew

The gsg {getting started guide} shows the armrest/stand attachment with a series of holes in the shaft for arm length adjustment. This would require no tools for field adjustments ie different hunters.
HH Jeff

Who is going to let somebody else use your 800 in the field? They can use my E-trac or F75 :)

Thanks Lap, you talking about the cuff being adjustable right? So.... get it right setting it up or dont put the cuff all the way back on the stick. Ive ran into that with my Xcals......be out there and someone wants to use one and its not set properly for them.

Dew