Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

can you use the advance settings with 50 tones?

Ksdirt

when using the 50 tones setting seem I can't use advance settings....setting volume of certain Id's....setting tones of certain Id's etc....I can do this in the 5 tones setting but not 50 tones...is there a way or just the way it is:shrug:

That is just the way it is. There is really no reason for the advanced settings in 50 tone if you think about it.

I have the 600, and some have pointed out that it lacks the adjustable tones of the 800. But if those aren't available with 50 tones, anyway, then there wouldn't be that advantage, since I am using 50 tones. I feel that 50 tones gives me the maximum information about the target; and, with the Nox's poor ID and depth info (compared to my Etrac), I need all the help I can get in making the decision whether to dig...

I have to 800 and it gives me excellent Id at depth.....the Id may be a little diff. the air test but once you figure it out seems the Id is the same...like a nickel at 10" is almost always 12-13...doesn't seem to jump around a lot....and having a nickel sound like a dime really gets you attention...and I have the volume louder on this as well as all Id's from 22 on up...iron and Id's I think are junk I have the volume lower but not disc.out...works well