Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:canadaflag:Best fall hunt ever.

Picsous

After a few years of detecting I had a dream to find a 18 century coin, so I approached an owner of a farm dated 1735 in a village that was borne in 1667 to detect, he said go ahead.After a few days of hunting, finding all kinds of items, jackpot!! AT PRO find a British Coin, 1774, George III, Half Penny my hands were shaking, I was so happy. The next day got even better, a shoe buckle dated between 1660 to 1680 came out of the hole. The old medicine bottle was a gift from the owner that he finds in the house.The old sewing machine is a model from 1876.

Awesome bunch of finds there.. large cent in great shape..not sure but i think that button with 3 cannons on it might be war of 1812 as ive seen them posted before...nice buckles too.. trade ax ? Congrats on some cool finds...

Awesome place & finds!!!

Most of the finds where around 3 to 6 inches deep, the bedrock is at six inch most the time, the deepest find was at 10 inch. The ground in that region is made of special stone that was used to build houses in the seventeenth century.
The 1774 half penny was only at 3 inch deep.

Very nice stone house, just looking at it I would think there should be something hiding in the ground. Be sure to post the rest of your finds!!!!!---------after1-------

Those are some beautiful relics!

Congrats on the GREAT finds !

What do you clean your finds with ? The condition is awesome. I found a few old axe heads myself but they are in a state of decay with rust bubbling all over them. Your George III coin is in great shape as well.

Absolutely amazing finds! I could only dream of hunting a property this old. Congratulations on a super day of hunting.:thumbup:

I clean the finds made in steel with a sandblast and spray them with a clear coat.

Most of my finds I used Baking Soda and water. The half penny was not clean,to scare to damage the coin.

Picsous said:
I clean the finds made in steel with a sandblast and spray them with a clear coat.

Most of my finds I used Baking Soda and water. The half penny was not clean,to scare to damage the coin.

Thanks fro the reply. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your finds at this place. It's a detectorist dream.