Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Careful folks, these are still dangerous....

srf2112

...even when the head's cut off. This one still managed to steal one last quarter (signal) from me. I've always hated these things. Had to saw through the 3/4" root that had punched the hole in the glass to get it out....think I'll give it a final "burial at sea".

:rofl: I had to stare at it for a minute to figure it out, That is one thing I have not found Scott, do not use pennies gave it away.

Larry (IL) said:
:rofl: I had to stare at it for a minute to figure it out, That is one thing I have not found Scott, do not use pennies gave it away.
Good eye Larry ! Isn't that classic...even these one-eyed bandits don't like pennies. Glad you got a good laugh out of it...This goes to the top of my "strangest finds" list.

Dig deeper... the cash box may be below...

HH

Nailbender said:
I give up, what is it?
It's an old parking meter top Nailbender. My guess is it's an old one that they removed from the Municipal pier many years ago. Now they just rob you at the booth when you drive off the pier.
HuntinDog that's good thinking but do you know how deep I had to go to get this ? It's almost embarassing since I probably should've given up sooner but I guess we all get tunnel vision once in awhile. My thinking is that it may also have been stolen for the money and brought to this remote location to "open it up" so the $, if there was any, is probably long gone. I'm heading back to that area right now so I'll give it a closer look...you never know. Thanks for the suggestion...

They may have dropped some of those quarters when they broke it open...

HH

Scott,

Too funny and what a strange coincidence. :rofl: My wife and I went have breakfast yesterday morning at our favorite family diner in the city. I put 3 quarters in one of those dang things before I noticed that it was flashing "OUT OF ORDER". :ranting: I'm glad you kinda leveled the playing field a bit. LOL. :rofl:

CCH

HeyLook, it looks it's winking at you.:yikes: floridason :rofl: