Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CE Rated charger for Equinox?:shrug:

Tony N (Michigan)

What do you folks use for a CE rated (or whatever you call it) charger for your Nox?

I'm using two Samsung UL listed 2.0 amp chargers.

RAVPower 40W 8A 4-Port USB Charger Charging Station with iSmart Technology: from the usual place.

Tony N (Michigan) said:
What do you folks use for a CE rated (or whatever you call it) charger for your Nox?

I'm using two Samsung UL listed 2.0 amp chargers.

that's what I use also but in 2.5 amp..works great..you got the right ones

I use the charger for my Samsung phone and use it for the headphones and module.

Googled CE rating:

" The CE Mark

The European Commission describes the CE mark as a "passport" that allows manufacturers to circulate industrial products freely within the internal market of the EU. The CE mark certifies that the products have met EU health, safety and environmental requirements that ensure consumer and workplace safety."

I just use the UL rated 2A USB chargers, which I own several from past purchases. We're just moving electrons, and live in the US. What's the panic here?