Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cell phone finds

Ronstar

Does anybody know if there is any recycle value to recovered cell phones? I dug an iPhone series today that was only subsurface but none the less its toast. Somebody had said at some point awhile ago that there is some value to them..... I’m pretty sure this is not going to fire up for ID purposes so if I can get a buck then I’m a buck ahead!

I've heard that they are worth about 35$ for the special metal in them.
If there is a place close by that repairs cell phones they could let you know exactly what there worth.

There is a place here that does both cell phone and computer repair, good thought!!!

It was an iPhone 6 in toasted condition. No value........😟

Years ago in one of Grave Digger Max’s video he showed a vending machine in a mall which would spit out cash when you deposited a used cell phone in it..I don’t think the concept was a profitable or you would see them every where..

Phonestar!!! Thats too funny 😂😂

Walmart used to have a machine that would buy them,, at least the one near my house did ,, not sure if its still there or not .